Sunday, May 2, 2010

Phenominallyishy!

Sometimes I just have way too much going on in my head. Actually, that's a lie; I pretty much constantly have too many thoughts and ideas running around. It's not a bad thing, at least not all of the time. I just get carried away and excited. I feel like a little kid who just learned how to speak and starts spewing words so quickly that they all end up jumbling together and all you end up hearing is thiscompletelynonsensicalrandomyetfairlyentertainingpiecesofnothingnessesthatmeshtogetherandmakesensetothespeakerbutnottooanyoneelsearoundthemkind oflikethisrightnowyouknowwhatimean?

A lot of times I think it'd be in my best interest to get an interpreter, someone who speaks Dianian. The only problem is I would most likely have to pay them, and that doesn't fly with me. On urbandictionary.com (I live for this site and there's actually a book I should buy... one day, Diane... One day) there's an awesome definition for "Dianian" as shown HERE:


The special vocabulary used by ladies called Diana.

Dianas are known to sometimes:

-spontaneously create their own words that may not have existed previously
-omit strange sounds with a signature meaning
-attribute new meanings to words

Dianian is simply put the language of Dianas. Once you get close to aDiana, you will easily adapt to the Dianian language.
Diana: I feel so "rrraaaah"!
X: What is that supposed to mean?
Diana: You know, like annoyed, like "rrrraaaah". Duh.
X: OK, you're speaking Dianian again.

Okay, I mean they say Diana's, but Diane is just a special and more fabulous version of the name Diana. In my opinion, Diane's are just better people. We are a rarer breed than them thar Diana's.

On that note, Fregeekerds. 'Nuff said.


1 comment:

  1. Oh how I miss you and your strange little language! Haha

    ReplyDelete